Nov 2000 – AUG 2010, AVEA Istanbul/Turkey
Dec 2004 – AUG 2010
Field Operations Department Manager
This department performs operation and maintenance tasks on more than 50.000 network elements that distributed all over the country, basis on 7days/24 hours services.
• Specialized on telecommunication technology and its operations/ maintenance, ability to manage daily work without loosing focus on long-term objectives.
• Managing Network Field Operations Department that consists of total 135 engineers/technicians.
• Managing 3 infrastructure maintenance subcontractors that have distributed organization all over the turkey.
• Managing annual operation budget over 100M USD, realized 2,3M USD OPEX cost reduction in last year with various projects.
• Increased availability of the network from 99,70% to 99,87%
• Performed costs analysis such as third parities support services for GSM equipment.
• Extended Field Operation department responsibilities to include Transmission operation activities
• Designed turnkey outsourcing that include electronics system of network
• Conducted contract negotiation and vendor selection/evaluation for operation outsourcing
May 2002 – Dec 2004
Marmara Region Field Operations Line Manager
• Involved in determining network architecture of the company during merge.
• Prepared transmission redundancy network topology with long term forecast.
• Increased availability of the network from 99,89 to 99,99
• Managed establishment of monitoring and reporting systems that include workflow and performance reporting of nodes.
Nov 2000 – May 2002
Network senior Engineer
• Involved in determining network architecture of the new company.
• Involved Network topology, traffic calculations, hub selection.
• Performed Transmission topology for Start-up of company.
Oct 1999 – Nov 2000, TELSIM (Vodafone) Istanbul/Turkey
Management of implementation and integration of NSS equipments.
• Prepared infrastructure plans based on site/network requirements
• Layout planning for GSM,transmission and power systems
• Capacity planning for air-condition and AC/DC power systems
• Supervision of system integration and acceptance testing.
Nov 1996 – Oct 1999, NETAS (JV of NORTEL) Istanbul/Turkey
Software Devolopment Engineer
Software design, implementation and test for digital switch systems(DMS100).
• Designed new interworking feature CAS (channel Associated Signaling) to ISUP signaling, T1 to/from ISUP V6, for Russian Telecommunication Network.
• Software field support engineering responsible for analyzing and solving software bugs on DMS100 switch software for Tunisia and CIS markets.
Feb 1993 –May 1995, TELSER (JV of Hontel Holding) Trabzon/Turkey
Directed the activates of project department that responsible for the followings
• Project planning of installation of telecommunication copper/fiber cables
• Verification and supervision of cabling project.
M.Sc. in Telecommunication Engineering
1992-1995, Karadeniz Technical University Trabzon,Turkey
• Data Communication, Communication signaling and networks.
• Multi-path radio communication parameter estimation
B.Sc. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
1987-1992, Karadeniz Technical University Trabzon,Turkey
In totally more than hundred, personal development trainings and
Technical trainings based on telecommunication.
IRCA approved ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor/Auditor training Course
Date of Birth, 12/01/1969
Marital status, married, 2 children
Military services, completed.
Interest, Radio Communication, outdoor activities, member of TRAC
Ability to work under pressure.
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Dynamic personality and problem solver.
Result oriented with good follow up.